HELP body lift problems!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
i have a 2006 suburban and after researching on here and other forums i seen that most people are having good luck with using the 05 suburban body lift on the 2006 yr models so i purchased a zone 3" and everything fits perfectly as far as brackets and accessories.
BUT THE BODY BOLTS DO NOT the kit arrived with a smaller metric bolt equivalent to a 1/2" x 7" long bolt and i took a factory bolt down to a stor and they told me that the factory bolt was a equivalent to a 9/16-12 so i ordered them in 7" long (cost me an extra $80) and they still do not work they go in 1 maybe 2 full turns and its like they bottom out on something or the threads are jammed up....
the factory bolts have a tapered nipple looking end on them where the 9/16 is a big square blunt end could that be bottoming out on something and the bolts need to be ground down or do i just have the wrong bolts???

please any info or help would be great iv been without my truck for 3 days already just because of a dang body lift lol:Stupid Me:, i cross posted this in a few sections i hope that is okay
thanks
Blake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts