Some people might think I'm not very bright...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...But that was before the LED tails!

Wow, these things ARE bright. They're bright, and they look great, IMO.

I went with the Eagle Eyes G3s. Really cheap on eBay (but had to send one back because it would blink too quickly -- already posted about that), but have a high-quality look to them. I wanted the red ones because I like the idea that they're [Esky] stock looking (they don't look like aftermarket lights at first look), yet their overall cleanliness creates a different overall look.

I just hope they hold up, and don't get condensation in them...

What do you think?

Attachments

• LEDs3.jpg
    LEDs3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 203
  • LEDs1.jpg
    LEDs1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 210
  • LEDs2.jpg
    LEDs2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 161

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice! I like the clean, simple, stock look. Hopefully they will last.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
They look great. I agree with keeping the look clean and simple. Nice choice!

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
loooks good.. those are the same ones i was lookin into for my yukon. just wasnt too sure cuz they look so close to stock that i wasnt sure if i wanted to fork up 4 bills for em

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, folks! It hasn't rained here since I installed them, so we'll see how they do with condensation when it does rain...

Incidentally, what's the best method for preempting any condensation? Should I caulk the edges with something? It's such an easy install that it would take me 5 minutes to take the lights out and treat the seems with something. What do you recommend?

loooks good.. those are the same ones i was lookin into for my yukon. just wasnt too sure cuz they look so close to stock that i wasnt sure if i wanted to fork up 4 bills for em

Beez -- I got these (which I'm assuming are the same as all the other that look just like these) for $163 +shipping on the 'bay. They came completely pre-wired, and with resisters, so I don't know what $400 gets you that'd be any different. The only thing is that the internal wiring of these can be hit or miss I guess. But, I was able to swap my bad one for a good one, and it wasn't too painful doing that. I figured that I couldn't go too wrong giving these a shot for less than $200...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey Kmelony, I used masking tape around the edges to prevent any future condensation.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
$163? killer deal. havent seen it for that price yet... im bout to go peep it.

thx bruh!!

TriFire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
...But that was before the LED tails!

Wow, these things ARE bright. They're bright, and they look great, IMO.

I went with the Eagle Eyes G3s. Really cheap on eBay (but had to send one back because it would blink too quickly -- already posted about that), but have a high-quality look to them. I wanted the red ones because I like the idea that they're [Esky] stock looking (they don't look like aftermarket lights at first look), yet their overall cleanliness creates a different overall look.

I just hope they hold up, and don't get condensation in them...

What do you think?

Nice, could u please post pictures with a park lights on only? Do they light up just like the esky on the edge only??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84