2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
I changed my rear axle fluid, painted the cover and put on some nicer bolts....

Oh yeah, I cleaned it out and even vacuumed it!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yea got tired of it stole it from rollin thunder when he took mine and i just never changed it back

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

here is a SWEET 99 2 dr that someone in cali is sellin
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999...cks?hash=item2302901e1b&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

I would love for mine to look that good one day

BWR7vnwWkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVzhzBKWqHz3.jpg

after looking seeing this ive decided i wanna lift mine, mine is the same color and this truck is awsome, im doing it!!!

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres some after its first run-in with a mud hole.

Looks like my hoe right now. We had a brief rain shower last week, made a mess out of it. First rain after a long time is always dirty because it captures all the dust in the atmosphere. Plus my truck was dusty. Now it needs a real wash, which sucks because I can typically go a few months without actually washing it--I dust it every day, cover it over night, and use quick detail for touch-ups. One rain shower comes through and now it's a big brown turd. :Plugged:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts