NNBS Esky Shift Lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a NNBS Esky shift lever, if anyone knows where I can get one or someone can confirm a part number it would greatly be appreciated. Most of you know the confidence in GM parts direct in confirming parts numbers so it couldn't hurt to ask you guys. Thanks in advance.

2010_cadillac_escalade_esv_platinum_awd_033_cd_gallery.jpg

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried so hard to find this but can't on GM parts direct. It also comes with the Denali's. I think I am just going to order a 09 Denali steering wheel assembly, because it has the woodgrain, brushed aluminum, heated steering wheel, power tilt AND chrome shift lever.

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea but when you have everything else already and just need the shifter.... Then I'd be wasted my money. Damn I need to find this part number... There is a huge thread over on GMFS on how you can use the NNBS shifter in the NBS and vice versa but no one ever listed a part number. Figures. If anyone knows hook me up. Thanks.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sucks trying to find this part. But if you do, please post its part number here and end this unnecessarily annoying process.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Subbed for part # info. That'd be a real nice addition to any interior....

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt. If anyone fines it I want it!

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive found 3 part numbers and need to clarify if it even is one of these three...

GMFS Forum - 25807853

GMPD #'s

25807852 - $48.36 - 2009 4 Speed
25807855 - $84.12 - 2009 6 Speed

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only reason i'm not dying to get one is because the two tone interior of my car is tan/black. My friend with a denali has a mono tone tan, but his dash is the EXACT tan interior as that pic of the dash/leather so it looks real good together. If I did ever get this, the stock my tahoe has will clash with the leather wrap on the esky lever... :banghead:

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought monotone tan was only on the Escalades? I've never seen it in a NNBS Denali, unless the owner changed the door panels and stuff to the monotone ones.

Felix, you could get the black Escalade shift lever, it would look better in yours than that tan one would.

Last edited: