What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was trying to spit polish the engine bay after cleaning all the doors and door jambs and proceeded to break both the windshield wiper fluid hoses off of the shroud, thought I had only broke one but discovered otherwise after fixing one, luckily dorman came to the rescue, guess it's time to order a new shroud if they are even made anymore 1000005577.jpg1000005578.jpg1000005580.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the shroud side hole wasn't quit big enough so I just hand reamed it with a small drill bit and it worked out well. I figured there was just hose connected under the shroud but I pulled it up a bit and felt under there and it's a elbow leading to the drivers side so I didn't have to brace it or anything.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was trying to spit polish the engine bay after cleaning all the doors and door jambs and proceeded to break both the windshield wiper fluid hoses off of the shroud, thought I had only broke one but discovered otherwise after fixing one, luckily dorman came to the rescue, guess it's time to order a new shroud if they are even made anymore View attachment 428821View attachment 428822View attachment 428823

Glad you posted this because I was contemplating taking mine off tonight to look for a water leak. Glad I didn't.

Really like that lighting under the cowl setup there though.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you posted this because I was contemplating taking mine off tonight to look for a water leak. Glad I didn't.

Really like that lighting under the cowl setup there though.
a replacement one is about $230, I guess my fix is good for now lol
you can take it off just be carefull those nipples for the washer fluid hose are pretty small I was just wiping really not near them and they snapped right off from a rag
the vacuum line repair kit worked fine luckily.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sprayed fine afterwards hose didn't pop off or anything, thankfully the rubber hose to the wiper arm is still soft and not all dried out and brittle
1000005579.jpg

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace one of my washer connectors too. Another reason I wish I had hood mounted nozzles. Rather fix em now before they break on the road.

Here's my underhood lights, couple harbor freight rock lights.
IMG_0002.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall