Hidden Fog Lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dammit! I thought I was the only one with those. I've got it on my '96 though, so I may be the only one with them with the obs. They turned out really nicely though, good job. Props on the fabricated mounts.

Man Van

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very cool. Would make for a great show mod. Howabout wiring it to the onstar button? Is that possible or would you have to use a seperate switch?

OP
OP
danimalmax

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. Would make for a great show mod. Howabout wiring it to the onstar button? Is that possible or would you have to use a seperate switch?

onstar button? i dont have that in my car but my brother does, we will soon be making a 4-5 switch board that goes in place where his cassette player used to be, its going to be a pretty easy mod, all i need is a sheet of plastic to drill 4 or 5 holes in and glue it on the backside of that cassette player hole

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

just did mine today:

photo-6.jpg
photo-5.jpg

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d-max thanks for the pics and the write up... i want to rig something up but i wonder how it would look behind the nali grille?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257

Latest posts