Please help me out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so I am mod crazy right now and the only problem is that i just moved away from home and back there i always had friends that were good with mods and knew what they were doing and talking about. So now that im gone i have no idea how to do some of these mods, don't know where to take my car to get them done for me, don't have any hookups with body shops like i did back home and its just driving me nuts. In my garage i have a set of denali tails, a new grill, LED bulbs, and im putting in an order soon for HID lights and LED fogs but dont have any idea what to do once i get them or what ones to even get for that matter. So if anyone in the southern california, Orange County area knows of any way to help me out id really appreciate it. thanks.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Aren't you in Dallas?
Most of those mods aren't too hard, I have an HID thread in the Exterior section to help HID installs. Also runninf LED bulbs in those rear Denali lights may not be too easy since you have to do resisitors too to stop the rapid blink problem.
Also the LED fogs requires alot of mods to get to go in since there is no plug and play bulb to fit in those fogs, so far I think I'm the only one on here with them in the 07 Up, others just have stock or HIDs in there.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh ok becuase i'm in Dallas, like I said all your listed mods can be easily done in a day of work. Just takes some research and maybe little bit fo help!

OP
OP
L

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya and the LED bulbs arent for the tails they're for the interior and the license plate lights. and could you point me in the direction of some decent HIDs for the money and what ones i need (Hi, Lo, daytime running) i dno what other lights there are haha. and i dont have any fogs as of now so i might want to add HIDs but don't think i could do it without having someone to help. also you know of a good place for tint or leather upholstery in dallas?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I can hook you up with my tint guy when your ready, but as for Leather you may just have to look, my Katzkin was dealer installed.
Plate lights and interiror are real easy installs, I have them along with an underbody lol.
You need any H11 HID kit you may want to buy for your low beams, www.ddmtuning.com and Xentech (Google it) make some good kits. Don't change DRL with HIDs cause they will burn, you can do your high beams but it will be mainly a waste because they're too bright to just keep on and most don't really use high beams. But if you do, you will need the 9005 kit. I would say just get 55W 5000k or 6000k low beam HIDs and thats it.

As for fogs HIDs, I suggest ordering the GM HID add on kit from www.gmpartsdirect.com under accessories then we can go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474

Latest posts