Drivers upper/lumbar heater connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEFE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello - Looking for insight as to where the drivers lumbar heater connection point is? I have a drain on my battery and my Autel is showing short to battery on the lumbar heater seat 1. It wont clear. I can use the dual zone switch to turn on the bottom heater. But when I push the button for just lumbar....it doesnt light up. I could care less about the heater working, I dont use it. I want to see if that is my only issue.

Anyone have a diagram or know where it is located?

Thanks
Scott

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to find myself. My seat back warmer will often turn off early by itself. Don't know what year you have, but the modules are probably all in the same place...

#6 in that diagram should be the module, so I'm guessing the wires are jammed up under the seat somewhere..

Good luck and keep us posted, I'll do the same when I get around to poking under there..

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
What year Escalade are we talking about? Assuming it’s 11-14 as earlier trucks front seats are heated / cooled by fans with warmed air from the Thermoelectric (Peltier) device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall